Department of Mathematics
University of Sussex
Falmer, Brighton BN1 9QH
Publications and preprints
- with J. C. Robinson: An a posteriori condition on the numerical approximations of the Navier-Stokes equations for the existence of a strong solution, SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 46(6), 3136-3150, 2008. pdf
- with J. C. Robinson: A simple proof of uniqueness of the particle trajectories for solutions of the Navier-Stokes equations, Nonlinearity 22, 735-746, 2009. pdf
- with J. C. Robinson: The motion of a fluid-rigid disc system at the
zero limit of the rigid disc radius, Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis 200 (1). 285-312, 2010.
- with J. C. Robinson: The uniqueness of Lagrangian trajectories in Navier-Stokes flows, Partial Differential Equations and Fluid Mechanics,
ed J C Robinson and J L Rodrigo (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press), 54-63, 2009.
- with S. L. Cotter, J. C. Robinson and A. M. Stuart: Bayesian inverse problems for functions and applications to fluid
mechanics, Inverse Problems 25, 115008, 2009. pdf
- with S. L. Cotter and A. M. Stuart: Approximation of Bayesian inverse problems for PDEs,
SIAM J. Numer. Anal.
48, No. 1, 322-345, 2010.
- with A. M. Stuart: Uncertainty quantification and weak approximation
of an elliptic inverse problem, SIAM Journal of Numerical Analysis 49, 2524--2542, 2011. pdf
- with S. L. Cotter, J. C. Robinson and A. M. Stuart: Variational data assimilation using targetted random walks,
International Journal of Numerical Methods in Fluids 68(4) 403-421, 2012. pdf
- with H. Harris and A. M. Stuart: Besov priors for Bayesian inverse problems, Inverse Problems and Imaging
(6) 183-200, 2012. pdf
- with K. Law, A. Stuart and J. Voss: MAP Estimators and Their Consistency in Bayesian Nonparametric Inverse Problems,
to appear in Inverse Problems pdf